FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT SCOTLAND
The Freedom Of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 “the Act” requires Scottish public authorities (including dental practices offering NHS care) to produce and maintain a publication scheme. We are therefor under a legal obligation to:
1. Publish the information that we hold and which falls within the classes of information described below, and
2. tell the public how to access the information and what it might cost.
We have adopted the Model Publication Scheme produced and approved by the Scottish Information Commissioner on 29 March 2016.
We have also produced a Guide to Information available under the Act. The purpose of the Guide to Information is to:
1. Allow you to see what information is available (and what is not available);
2. State what charges may be applied;
3. Explain how you can find the information easily;
4. Provide contact details for enquiries and get help with accessing the information, and
5. Explain how to request information we hold that has not been published.
A copy of this guide can be obtained on request from our Business Manager Jill Young at firstname.lastname@example.org